- Manuscripts are sent to reviewers in a specific area of specialisation who have years of experience in teaching and research.
- Reviewers will remain unidentified to the authors throughout the review process.
- The outcome of the review process will determine if the article will be published or not.
- If the article is accepted, an acceptance letter will be forwarded to the corresponding author, notifying he/she the date for publication and author(s) will be informed to pay a publication fee.
- The review is expected to take approximately three weeks or less depending on the availability of the reviewers.
- Authors will be notified when the printed versions are ready.
All copyrights are retained by the author(s) with first publication right granted to BJMAS. Any copyright infringement claims should be addressed to the Editors bearing “Copyright Infringement”. A letter will be addressed to the author(s) concerned within seven days. An Author that submitted a manuscript to the Editors implies that such author has granted the journal an express permission/consent to publish the manuscript without further permission/ consent